Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow Much To Do!

We had a major snow storm. Started snowing Friday at 1 pm and stopped Saturday afternoon I think. Not sure how much we got I know it was well over a foot of snow! It was the prettiest snow I think I've ever seen. We ventured outside after dinner on Friday night............

As I was getting my camera out to take Avery's picture I was pelted in the temple with a snowball and look up to see my sweet Avery laughing!!! Not sure who taught her to make and throw a snowball :)


The trees were so pretty!










She ate at least 4 bowls of snow!

She sat down while I got all bundled up....help I can't get up :)


Saturday the snow was VERY deep and she had troubles walking in it. We also couldn't make a snowman since it didn't pack.


Daddy helped her get up the slide.


Weeeee........




Daddy helping her in the deep snow.


He also told her to roll down our bank and she did!
I had to "borrow" this from a friend since Josh wouldn't stop on the way to his parents Saturday night to let me take pictures and we were out Sunday but my phone and camera batteries died!!!

No comments: