Saturday, February 27, 2010

Payton's 3rd Birthday Party!

Avery and I went to Payton's Birthday Party at Amazone Playland in Medina this morning. When Avery saw the tunnels she said "I'm not going in there!" About 4 months ago my mom, Avery, my Aunt and her granddaughter went to McDonald's and let the girls play. Aila who is 5 took Avery up in the tunnels and guess Avery got scared and refused to move so my mom had to climb up and get her! Luckily there was a slide which didn't require crawling through tunnels only over some obstacles and after I went down with Avery a few times she then decided she could do it by herself (thank goodness)! This was Avery's first time in a playland other than McD's. I wish we lived closer to things like this - Avery had a ball!


Payton and Avery.



Other things Avery like doing......




Avery and Payton


I bet Avery went down that slide 50 times!!!


Getting brave "look mom no hands!"




Time for pizza and cupcakes.


mmmmmm.....frosting!

Presents!

My little monkey!


Getting ready to leave....yea let's have some more frosting!
Avery informed me she was not going to sleep....10 mins into the drive she was out till we got to Wooster (so she slept about 20 mins) and then I had to make a few stops and the little stinker wouldn't go back to sleep not even when we got home around 3:15 then we had a fundraiser to go to so she went to Mimi and Pop-Pop's and she was still up at 10:45pm when we picked her up!!! Good grief! She fell asleep on way home and woke up when Josh put her in bed, I laid down with her at 11:30 and she was out and got up at 7:30 and I laid with her again and she went back to sleep till 8:20. I'm hoping for a good nap today :) Oh ya after napping 4 hours (on Sunday) we woke her up!!

1 comment:

Amy Loveday said...

It was the sugar in all that icing!