Thursday, January 28, 2010

Avery's Activities Part 2


Avery informed me she went to Walmart after Church (we had just gotten home from Church but we didn't go to Walmart)...LOL - looks like a typical cart after shopping :)

We were picking up sticks one day last week!



Avery has NEVER wrote on anything but paper until this..............CORRECTION (thanks Janna) Avery DID write on herself at Aunt Beth's house and I'm sure she was shown how since she was only 1 maybe 18 mos old ;)






Her crazy hair after daddy flips her into the bean bag!

Avery in formed me she has glasses on like me :)

Avery informed me she's going to Church!! What a combo of stuff!!

2 comments:

Randy and Janna said...

I think I remember a little girl with pen all over her belly one time.. I think she has her momma tricked! :) She just looks so grown up.... where did my baby go?

Amy Loveday said...

My nephew got hold of a Sharpie once and decorated himself, the walls, the TV screen . . . AND his baby brother. Toddlers and markers just do not mix!