Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW MUCH FUN!

Josh wanted Avery and I to go play in the snow with some of our fellow jeepers on Sunday morning. I really didn't want to go but glad I did then!! I think snow is my favorite!!! We had SNOW much fun and Avery liked it too! After taking maybe 10 pictures my camera batteries died as did my cell phone!! Denise and Tab had their cameras and so they sent me some of their pictures (it is hard to take pictures of yourself though and the one time I did get out to take pictures the snow was SOOOO deep!) What's nice is the snow doesn't make a mess like mud does!






I think this picture is so cool with the old barn


Jared and Jason Hawkins


Jarod and Tab Hawkins - awesome picture!

Our Jeep


Us :)



Love the blue sky!

This was SOOO cool...we didn't walk down the hill but Denise still got some great pictures.






She looks a little concerned, maybe cuz I told her she had to pee in the snow..lol...2 little drops and she said "I can't mama!" ahhh, felt bad for her b/c it was cold!

1 comment:

Randy and Janna said...

That looks like so much fun! Minus the cold! I love that last pic of A - she looks terrified!