Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!



I decided to take a picture of Avery every day the week before Valentines Day in an outfit that had hearts on it (and was I surprised I STILL had clothes with hearts on them that she didn't wear...oh my! ;)





Mimi she didn't like her heart marshmallow....just like her mommy on that one :)





Mimi notice she is holding the chocolated dipped rice krispie treat she thinks you made for her....she had to take it to Nana's and I told her after her nap she could have it!


LOVE this picture!


My hot chocolate shortbread cookies.....WON'T be making these again. I hate baking! They were dry (I even baked them 20 mins less then what it said too!) which I know shortbread is supposed to be dry but they were just kinda blah. Even dipped in milk they were just so-so.


Avery LOVED the icing I made and the pink sprinkles I put on.


She took one bit and said "I don't like these mama....but I do like the icing and sprinkles and my milk"...ahhh how sweet.











Ready to go to Church



**********************************************



OK sooooo we had a busy day Valentines Day....go to church, come home, get lunch, run an errand for my Aunt, made icing and cookies, Avery naps, she doesn't get up till 5 and we head to Proper's for Coccia House pizza and don't get home till almost 9!!! I'm laying in bed and realize I never gave Avery her Valentine Bag :( So today after work I give her surprise and she was so excited and said "mommy thank you so much you did good for my surprise.....it was a great day!" and gave me a big hug and kiss!


She was so excited with her candy and heart stickers.


I found sweet tarts that said LOVE BUG just like her jammies :)



I LOVE you Avery, yesterday, today and tomorrow too! I thank GOD for you every day!! Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Randy and Janna said...

Oh so sweet - just like the candy! Miss A had a fun V day! My kids spent the whole day in an airplane - so they didn't even know we had V day! Oh well... next year I'll try to make it special!