Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinterest Projects!

Well I caved in about 2 weeks ago and haven't regretted it since! I decided to check out pinterest after 6 months and 2 invites later and........I AM SO GLAD I DID!!!! What a wonderful site with endless ideas on about anything you can think of! I thought I'd share some of my projects thus far.


Tips on what to photograph of your baby :) Basically the same changed a picture out and the outlining is different.




This was my first "craft" project. It's a picture frame I had, scrapbook paper and letters I had. You use it as a dry erase board to leave messages to family members.


My 2nd project was the girls shadow boxes! I just love how they turned out! I put their coming home outfit, their hospital tag, their hat from the hospital, newborn diaper, birth announcement, a dried rose I recieved from my Mother in Law after their births, a letter A that I put polka dots on and I used my scrapbook paper, ribbon and some signs I had that I also painted pink. I was so tickled I got 2 shadow boxes at Odd Lots for $10.63!! Woohoo!



The 3rd one I did was WAY more involved since I had to use my cricut to cut the letters out and then glue them on, deciding what paper to use. It's a dry erase calendar of our week or upcoming important dates we need to remember. Since I'm home now 95% of the time so I don't look at my calendar in my purse that often so this will be wonderful!




This is a $5.00 t-shirt I got from Wmart that I made into an infinity scarf.



So simply and NO sewing involved. 2 cuts and lots of stretching and there you have it. Easy Peasy!



Avery's 1st 5 yrs! ♥ it! Can't wait till this is finished! Won't be until June, when Miss Avery turns 5 so I can have her 5 yr picture then in the empty pane I'm going to do her feet & hands.



I've also done several cleaning tips, like our dyson vacuum, cleaned out our bathroom drains, also a cute hair technique. There a few more things I want to do :) I'm so glad I gave in. I was very hesitant b/c I didn't want one more thing to tie me to the computer but I feel this has been well worth my time! Happy pinning!

No comments: