Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The New Year 2012

WOW....where did 2011 go?! What a great year we had. Some highlights were:

1. In March 2011 we found out I was pregnant!!!!!!! I just couldn't believe it after all we've been through and to have it happen on it's own was just the icing on the cake!
2. In April 2011 we got to go to Moab, Utah for 2 weeks for the Easter Jeep Safari then the 2nd week we got to site see. We drove out, oh my! Mike and Julia went too as did our friends, Jason, Denise and Keith Hawkins.
3. Avery started her 2nd year in PreSchool and it just amazes me how fast she is growing up and all the things she is learning!
4. Then in Sept. we got another vacation to Garden City Beach, SC. It was just us and my mom. We had great weather!
5. Josh started a new job on Oct. 17 at The Killbuck Savings Bank, main branch. He will be a commercial loan officer, plus his degrees and 8 years accounting experience he is doing various other tasks as well and loves it. Plus NO TAX SEASON! This is a GREAT opportunity for him and has allowed me to stay home with the girls. I am however still helping out at the craft store from time to time and I just feel so blessed that I can be home most of the time!
6. We welcomed our little miracle #2 on Nov. 17, 2011 and almost didn't make it to the hospital...oh my! :)

Here's what we've been up to - to end the New Year and bring in the New Year:


She does love her Daddy!

Getting lots of smiles and coos now that she's feeling better.



They love each other so much!



haha!



Such a BIG girl holding up her head already!



Miss Fashion Girl!


OOOOOOOK!



Getting ready to go to our friends' for New Years!






LOVE THEM!



Then last Friday after my Dr's appt. we just HAD to take a walk it was almost 60 degrees in Jan!!!





"Help I can't move!"



The fresh air wore her out :)



Love how she was holding her hands :)



There's my smile I love so much!



And her goofy sister that we love too!


Here's hoping this year is just as good to us as 2011 had been and that it doesn't make us crossed-eyed! :)

No comments: