Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012!


Sorry haven't posted in ahwile! :)


Shirts from Mimi for Valentine's Day!



Ok this made me sweat!!!! Finally got Josh to help me and this was the best I was going to get :) Still LOVE it!




I knew we were going out to eat on Valentine's Day and wanted Josh to be home when Avery opened her Valentine's. She is just so appreciative of everything even if she doesn't know what it is! :)




Avery is still lovin' on her lil sister :) She still tells me she's soooooo happy we had a girl!



Almost 3 mos old!!! WOW!




I know it looks like raw hamburger, right?! She was thrilled when I made the rice krispy's pink!








Nana came over to give the girls' their Valentine's Day gifts.





Avery got fried ice cream for dessert!




The girls!


Party Day at school!



Passing out her treats!



and then eating all the treats :)



Best friends!


Weeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

Janna and Randy said...

So funny you said it looked like raw hamburger! I thought the same thing when I saw the pic! Glad they had a great day! See you all soon!