Friday, January 20, 2012

Dare to Dream!

Just like every other month, January is no exception and is just moving right along. Although with the weather we had it seemed more like Spring :) Yippee!! As I'm typing we got a couple of inches of snow last night and very cold temps and tomorrow we are to an additional 3-5" yea! I can say that b/c we don't have any plans :)


Alexandria just continues to grow too fast and just love that she interacts with us more and more each day!


SUCH a big girl :)










You can DEFINITELY tell they are related! I took Alexandria to her 2 mo appt on January 18th and she was 10 lbs 3 oz (SAME exact weight as her sister was at 2 mos) and 21 3/8" long. Dr. Strong said her fluid is totally gone in her ear, which is great news, he said sometimes that can take a long time to go away! He said she looks great!



My friend and I decided to treat the girls (ok I left Alexandria at her Mimi's for the day) to Disney's Dare to Dream. I took Avery last year and she loved it and this year was NO exception. It was a different show then last years and the girls had a ball!



Enjoying all the princesses, singing and dancing to all the songs!



Crazy Laney-Bug! This just cracks me up! We had a great day and even stopped at the Outlets for a little bit of shopping :)



I finally captured Miss Alexandria's sad pouty lip face :)



She just smiles and watches her Big sister as she entertains her.



Bear Hug!



Well I finally caved in after maybe 6 mos of my 1st invite to Pinterest and absolutely LOVE it! I've gotten lots of ideas and tips and have used many of the cleaning tips so far. This was my first DIY thanks for my sister-in-law who found this on pinterest. It took me 10 mins to do. It's a frame I had, scrapbook paper I had and letters I had. I have it in the bathroom and leave notes for the girls and Josh. I think it's a great and fun thing to do to let them know how much I love them. Well I must move on got more pinning to do ;)

No comments: