Sunday, June 7, 2009

Misc. and Weekend Pictures

We had another beautiful weekend weather wise. I worked at Homespun Treasures on Fri and Sat and Avery got to enjoy the day and most of the evening with Beechy's on Friday and then Sat. she got to spend with Nana and then Mimi and Mast's. We bought her an early Bday gift last Friday....a battery powered Jeep! She's a little to small for it yet but loves it and I secretly knew who would love it more! ha! We didn't want to get her a girly Barbie Jeep.....we wanted a JEEP ;) We found a used one in Strongsville that Josh went and picked up on Friday afternoon. Now only mommy needs a Jeep....oh I wish I could get a new car! Someday.


She loves sitting here and I love this picture! Getting ready to leave for church.


Finally captured her "silly face" on film.


I couldn't believe how HUGE this leaf was!



Getting ready to go to Nana's she put her hands in her pockets and said "I so cute"......Well she is!!! :)


Enjoying swimming or should I say skinny dipping (nothing on below).....yikes! Avery did SOOOO well she went potty 4 times that night (in the potty)!! Maybe that's the ticket let her run around naked - sure makes it a lot easier for me :) Little stinker is NOT afraid of the water which is good and bad....when she doesn't have her life vest on she walks right off the steps and goes under! She did this several times and never cried and kept going back for more. I left her under a little longer one time so she realizes that she won't just come back up w/o her life vest on! She's going to keep me on my toes this summer.




I couldn't resist and got some other great naked shots but I won't "embarrass" her anymore :)


Yesterday we enjoyed a full day together with Pop-Pop (didn't want him to be lonely while Mimi is at Mast's) at his pool and yes Avery got to run around naked again :)





So can you guess who really wanted the jeep??!!

No comments: