Thursday, June 18, 2009

She loves water!

Avery got a water/sand table from Nana for her Birthday.....but we're going to make it all water or maybe put some pebbles in it for her. We put a little bit of water in it so she could test it out. She loves anything to do with water!


Josh has the sprinkler running to try and make our grass grow where he killed it and it was Avery's first time in a sprinkler.....she froze when she hit the water and the picture says it all! I am not sure why she is crying because she LOVES water.....don't know if it was too cold or what. I finally told her to run through it! Daddy was showing her how........


and again pictures are worth a 1,000 words! Pure joy!

My Lily bloomed!

1 comment:

Randy and Janna said...

Oh what fun! I can't wait to see her at Kason's bday party with the water stuff... I think I'm going to get my neighbors water slide for the kids - I'm sure Miss A will be fearless on it!