Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oh It's Fun To Be One!

I can't believe Mr. Kason is ONE!!! Time truly does fly bye. We went to Columbus Sunday afternoon to help him celebrate and I'm glad the weather cooperated for his party his mommy, daddy and sister threw for him. The sun didn't let me take any quality photos :( I hope Janna has better ones that I can steal from her site :)


Check out his facial expression!


Check out his WILD hair!





Daddy smashed Kason's hand into his cake........."It's my party and I'll cry if I want too!"

Nice!

Cute photo of his cousins watching him eat his cake!


Avery managed to get out of the pool long enough to "supervise" the opening of gifts!



Pop-Pop, Uncle Josh and the Birthday Boy!


Avery LOVED the pool that was there.


Playing with a new friend.

Going down the water slide.

Testing out Kason new toy!


"Hello....." Kason did VERY well motoring around on his new Quad!


Mimi and Pop-Pop with all their grand kids....sorry Pop-Pop I guess you don't show up on film ;)
5 mins. into the drive home....zzzzzz...but woke up after one to many hills that get your belly. She said "Daddy, I don't like that...be careful!" She's a hoot!

No comments: