Saturday, May 30, 2009

Look at Me!!!!

This morning I tell Avery that she gets to wear a new outfit today and after I got her dressed she said "ohhhh look I so cute I go see in mirror!" Too funny!


She also got new shoes and is so proud b/c she can put them on herself!


Found out she loves to help mommy sweep.....yea for mommy!!!


So cool :)


Daddy put the big swing down to her height and she loves it and yes she's eating trail bologna :)



Check out her cheeks stuffed full of bologna.

She's getting the hang of swinging. She really is growing up too fast!


This morning while I showered Avery was busy putting on my headbands! "Look at me I silly" she says! :) Please note the diaper with the shoes....she wants to go outside!!
We watched Natalie the other day and I told them we could go outside but we need to put their shoes on so they each put on a shoe of Avery's! Silly girls!

No comments: