Friday, May 22, 2009

Kelly Miller Circus

Yea The Kelly Miller Circus came to Millersburg on Friday! So before work I went and got our tickets and we went to the 7:30pm show and Sammie came with us. Avery had a full day with her Nana and Mimi so I knew she would be tired but she still enjoyed her 1st circus. A good start to the Memorial Day Weekend!


On our way to the fairgrounds.




Avery clapping and has 2 fruit gushers stored in each cheek....they were there the WHOLE night!


(Photo courtesy of Lisa Fikert :)

Avery being silly!


Sammie and me


More clapping at all the performances. We saw Tigers, Elephants, horses, doggies, trapeze, juggler, a guy who balanced, girls who did tricks on a rope, motorcycle and clowns.
(Photo courtsey of Lisa Fikert :)


My pictures didn't turn out that well since it was dark in the tent.


She's getting really tired.....cuz she's playing with her hair.


Avery got a boo-boo today at Nana's and I told her that will be her 1st of many. she liked the Barney band-aid I put on it.

No comments: