Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Well Josh and I had celebrated our 4th anniversary today. Typical day, errands, paid bills, laundry, cleaning, taking care of Avery and Josh worked till 2ish. Then that evening I made plans to go to Malcuit's Tavern in Strasburg. I've heard nothing but great reviews on their steaks.......BUT the last 3 years I've picked horrible places when getting great reviews :( So we took Avery to her Mimi and Pop-Pop's and headed to Strasburg. It was good....not the best steak I've ever had nor the worst and Josh said the same thing. Their seasonings are really different. I got the filet and he got the NY strip and I couldn't believe how different they were seasoned...I did not like his seasonings. So $80 and 45 minutes later another Anniversary meal had been had. You may ask why don't I let Josh pick.....well then I would be eating at the Mexican Restaurant in Millersburg! Ha! Next year he suggested City Square Steakhouse in Wooster. We've eaten there one time for our firm's Christmas Party and it was good. So there you have it!

No comments: