Thursday, March 1, 2012

More Pinterest Projects!

Ok so I'm still busy doing pinterest projects and my latest addiction is a pin I found on picnik that you can make signs!!!! For those of you wondering I didn't follow the directions on either of those pins I messed around and found an easier way to get started on making signs! I LOVE them and want to make a million of them ;) Someday I hope to have a playroom (it will probably be our attic) for the girls that I can hang these in there.

Our family's important dates to remember! I ordered this on canvas also.



I made a holder for Avery for her uno cards :)



I haven't ordered this yet, will order this as a print and frame it.


I just ordered this yesterday on canvas and will display it on their little table downstairs. LOVE!


I haven't ordered this either but will again order it as a print and frame it.




I've had this peg board forever and just made the loads of fun sign, I say it with sarcasm b/c laundry really isn't fun in my opinion!




This wasn't exactly what I had in mind but I haven't been anywhere besides Wmart and this was the only sizes of canvas they had so I improvised. I want to do some pictures on the entire canvas for Josh's office at work.



I had made the dry erase calendar weeks ago but I wanted something to put our appt cards, invites, etc. (I have a cork board but it was way to big for this area) so I thought why not try the cookie sheet and magnets. Cookie sheet was $.96, flat black spray paint $.97, used scrapbook paper I had.........



and for the magnets, I had the big black star ones but got these at Homespun which come with a nail in them (even at regular price the big one was $1.49 & sm ones were $.59), took the nail out, cut off some stars from garland I had, hot glued them on and glued a magnet on the back! It's perfect for me and so cheap to make plus I love having everything in one place!



Ok out of order but that's ok, this was the first sign I did and took me FOREVER since I was going off of 4 different signs, using my own words and this being my 1st sign on picnik and all then when I ordered it on canvas the words were too big so it took again FOREVER and a day to get it just right! Then after I ordered it I was so MAD that I didn't put BEAR HUGS in there....ugh! Oh well.



It came yesterday and I do love it, sorry about the glare!



Not the best picture but my latest project was this......I used cricut cuttable adhesive-backed vinyl, now to wait on June when she turns 5 for a 5 yr picture then hers will be complete then it's Alexandria's turn :)



and I know you are all wondering if I will continue to do these for the girls' every 5 years...that will be a NO! ;) I was going to put Avery's hand and foot prints but I liked this better.

No comments: