Friday, March 23, 2012

Catching up!

As I promised I would post pictures of the girls so here you go.


Here are My A's that are the exact same age in the exact same outfits! I think they look a like and other times not so much.


Well I have 2 babies!! Avery just can't stay out of her sister's crib.....


or her toys!


Miss Alex and her tongue that is out more than it is in! :p
We've had some AWESOME weather for March! Yes it's March 11th no coat on swinging!
Alex gets to meet coachie, he's very interested in her....

the feeling isn't mutual....yawn...I'll just watch my sissy swing instead!

We had a rough week with Miss Alex not sleeping during the day OR night much and this was one of those days that she just wouldn't nap and I was holding her and next thing I know her head hits my arm...zzzzzzzzzz.
We were having issues with our tub and I was giving Alex a bath in our kitchen sink, the next thing I know Avery is naked crawling in!
Mast's were home

Some one loves to suck on her fingers!
There were a lot of 1st for Avery last weekend. She spent the night with her cousin Kaidrie! Avery is a mama's girl and won't go to sleep w/o me so I was nervous but excited for her to go w/o me. We kept telling her that we weren't going to come get her b/c it was too far even if she cried. Janna said "no crying at my house" and Avery asks me "well, can I cry just a little bit?!" haha....she already new she was going to cry! Janna said it went well till 1 hr before bedtime but after a little threat and big cousin Kaid helping her she did it! The 2nd first and I hope last is her black and blue eye. Her and Isaiah collided with each other, Janna said it instantly turned red, she cried a bit then went back to playing!
I just wonder if Alexandria will keep her baby blues?! All of us have hazel eyes.

No comments: