Thursday, November 24, 2011

Our Little Turkey!

We started Thanksgiving Day out by giving you your first bath, since you rumbilical cord fell off already :) You seemed to like this better.





Bahahaha! You don't even fill out your newborn onesie or your socks! Avery wanted to know why we were dressing you in boy clothes :) I said b/c I bought this when I was pregnant and thought we were having a boy.....I did add a bow at least :)




The boys deep frying a turkey for the first time, it was yummy!








Oh Kason!








Getting lots of helping hands........





Such cute little feet!








You seem to be on schedule at night, waking now about every 3-3.5 hours to eat, however during the day when I'm home with you it seems you don't sleep very long! Probably b/c your daddy is spoiling you by holding you when you sleep :) Don't get me wrong, I do too but not near like Daddy does since he doesn't see you as much plus I have things to do :) Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, we did since ours came on 11.17, we have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Janna and Randy said...

I'm so happy to finally see these posts on YOUR blog! It's been a long and bumpy road but you finally got your happy ending! Love that little turkey and her big sis too! (okay so her mommy and daddy too! :) So happy for you all!