Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Getting to Know You.........


Your 1st outing with Mommy. I had to take you to your 48 hour pediatrician visit. Dr. Strong couldn't believe you were back up to your birth weight. You weighed 5 lbs. 15 oz when we brought you home.


Avery just LOVES to help feed you, hold you, kiss you, etc., etc.




Sleepy head!




She can't get enough of you!





She is SOOO happy that we get to keep you :)



FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a doll! LOL!





We forgot how much newborns sleep!



Being a Big Sis sure is hard work! I couldn't believe Avery asleep in the tub! She never falls asleep hardly anywhere except her bed!




You get to join Avery and I at night for story time.



Love all the faces you make!



Our Family............






I can't believe you are 1 week old already! Time is just going by too fast, I'm just soaking up everything about you :) Like I said I feel really good, physically and mentally. I asked to be put on Zoloft, low dosage which I started on Nov. 1st, didn't want to take a chance of getting PPD again plus having you this time of year we will be cooped up in the house till Spring!

No comments: