Monday, November 14, 2011

It's the final countdown!!

Well had my Dr's appt 2day, I almost measuring 38 weeks (2morrow I'll be 39 weeks), dilated now to 1.5 cm (had Avery 6 days later when dilated 1.5 cm :) Baby's heartbeat was 135 & non stress test on baby was good. So if nothing happens on it's own, I decided to get an induction since I will need surgery after the baby & need time to heal & want it done by the end of the year! Induction is set for Monday Nov. 21st (my Gpa Crilow's Bday) at 6am! YIKES!














November is food month in Avery's class and today was food tasting day so I saw this in a magazine last year and thought I would try it and I can't believe it actually looks like the magazine picture! Made up of apples, tangerines, pear, dried apricots, cashew, dried cranberry and mini chocolate chips. I think all the kids liked it! Also had Avery's conferences last week, she's doing VERY well in school and really loves to write her letters and now working on numbers. So proud of her!






No comments: