Friday, August 12, 2011

Tuscora Park Today!

What a beautiful August day! Hot but no humidity! I decided to boycott the Fair this year (1st time in a LONG time), go ahead judge me, anywho I've been wanting to take Avery to Tuscora Park forever and today we did! Me, mom and Avery headed to Sugarcreek for some breakfast, then stopped at 2 winery's, again go ahead and judge me ;) I did buy 3 bottles and will wait till Butterball has arrived to celebrate! Then we headed to Tuscora Park.


We started off by feeding the geese and ducks. Hands were in constant motion :)











Then we rode some rides. We ran into Avery's friend, Jackson who is 10 days older than Avery.



This was one of her favorite rides.



Then Nana and Avery rode the train.



Then Avery wanted to ride the roller coaster and they wouldn't let adults ride, but she wanted to go anyway. Round #1.....smiling.



Round #2 still smiling :)



Round #3.....she was done! It was very jerky for the smaller kids. They let her off and gave her a ticket for another ride.




Of course she had to have the pink one :)



HI everyone!



Loved the noisy horn on the car!






She didn't want to go on the swings but we talked her into it! Yea she was just tall enough!



Nana wanted to ride with her.



Having fun!



At this point Avery was still having fun but mom was talking herself out of getting sick! This ended up being Avery's favorite ride. We wanted to ride the ferris wheel but it was broken :(


Then she played and played and played on all the different playgrounds they had.



What a fun day!!! She told me "thank for the best day EVER, you are my best friend and the best mommy ever and I will love you forever, ever and ever!" I'm going to say she loved it :)

No comments: