Monday, August 29, 2011

1st Day of Pre School for 2011/2012!


This was a picture from Sunday all ready for Church! She's looking so grown up!


1st day of Pre School for 2010 and now 2011....Oh my look a difference a year can make!!! Can't believe this is her 2nd year already! Of course I had to wake her up this morning and there were some tears starting but I reminded her that she will have 2 of her BF's in her class this year so then she said she wanted to go to school but she was so tired, I even had her in bed by 8:15 pm but she was up 2x's during the night. They also weighed & measured her on the first day and she lost 2 lbs in a week....I'm not surprised she hasn't been eating :(



Putting stuff away in her locker.











Avery remembered how to write her name on her own from last year, we practiced a lot over the summer with all the cards for weddings, bdays, baby/bridal shower gifts and thank you cards I had her sign :)




Her Best Friend, Natalie! These two are going to have a great year! Keith Hawkins is also in her class but he didn't show up before I had to leave.




Got 2 thumbs up when I picked her up at the end of the day so I think all went well! yea!

No comments: