Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Not a bunch of Kroc!

Well another summer is closing to an end and there were some things I wanted to do last summer that just didn't happen and almost didn't happen this summer either!! Time goes WAY to fast (boo!). Anyway, I did get to take Avery to Tuscora Park last Friday and today we got to have a play date with Emilie (whom I use to babysit for :) and her 2 kiddo's! We went to Kroc's Spray Park in Ashland, Ohio. It was so nice and FREE (well they have a box for donations). Took Miss A awhile to warm up but soon her and MacKinnley were BF's. What a beautiful day we had too and I got to catch up with Emilie.





Playing on the play ground that was right there at the spray park too.




Getting started



Lots of running and giggling were had! :)




Awwww holding hands :) MacKinnley was 4 in January and Avery was 4 in June



This is SO much fun!





This Emilie's 6 yr old, Max, who was too busy playing with boys all day. He wouldn't let me take his picture with the girls but let me take just one of him alone :)




Snack time, yum! yum! So glad we could finally make a play date work and get to go to the spray park!

No comments: