Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Crilow's, Coccia House & Dad's Bday!

Nana took Avery to the library faithfully once a week for story time and for all the special programs they had. She loved them! I also enrolled her into their summer reading program. Although she can't read herself but when I or others read to her you keep track of your time and each week she gets prizes. She loved it and still loves to be read too! So we headed to the end of the summer reading Island Party Sat. afternoon.




They had lots of arts and crafts at the party.










Then we headed to Lowell's for Coccia House & to see everyone. The kids had fun!



Love this picture!


And this one too!


Dad and Jeannette








Haha! Dad you are such a good sport! Looking 'swell'!



Then since Dad was still in Ohio for his Bday we took him out for some chinese & ice cream!

Miss A lovin her braids!


and ice cream too!


Can't tell you the last time I saw my Dad ON his Bday! My face says it all though, it was so hot and humid, I was stuffed full from supper and a SMALL ice cream cone that was huge!


Happy 68th BDay Dad! Love you!

No comments: