Friday, July 8, 2011

Avery's 4 yr pictures!

Better late then never! Like I said all of June and the 1st week of July were jammed packed and I finally had time to go and pick up Avery's pictures. I can't believe our baby has turned 4 yrs old on June 13th!!! WOW! I was stressing again since I had to find another photographer, the one I had picked last year moved further away, her studio wouldn't be set up till July and she's having her 3rd baby in Sept. and I will want a maternity shoot in Oct. and newborn pics in Nov. SO the search and inquiries began! I found some great photographers but oh my were they EXPENSIVE! I know pictures are an investment but we couldn't afford their prices! After weeks of searching I came across Vanessa Hoffmann/Giggle Monster Photography and LOVED her work and better yet her prices! She talked me into purchasing the CD from A's session, something I've never done before, and bought a package and had her print those.


"WOW! I know! Can you believe I'm 4?!"




Goofy girl!













The photographer took these too but I did my own editing :) and LOVE that she talked me into purchasing the CD so now I can edit how I want (w/o paying the $5.00 per pic editing fee) and print the ones I want and that others want while saving money :)









Here's to another year Miss Avery! We love you yesterday, today and tomorrow too!

No comments: