Friday, January 15, 2010

Me and My Mama

So another stage Avery is into right now is her MAMA! For some reason she started calling me Mama. She went through this about a year ago and I don't know if it's because I'm working more or what but this his how she is when we are at home on my lap and in my face!!! It's sweet and all but when you're trying to talk on the phone, pay bills, watch tv or get on the computer it can me a little um ok I'll say it frustrating....but someday I know I won't be cool and I'll miss these days! For now I'll treasure all the attention, hugs, kisses and the I love you so much and you're my best friend :)








This is a typical picture...if she's not kissing or hugging me her hands are in my mouth and she knows I hate that since it's gross ;)

2 comments:

Randy and Janna said...

Oh such sweet pictures!! I love that first one! Kaid went through some stages like that... heck what am I saying... her entire first 2 1/2 or 3 years were like that (unless mimi was around then Ahhhh I could breathe!) I must say... I was glad when she was completely daddy's girl for about a year and a half. Now she's back to being mommy's girl only a little more subtle and not so in your face! haha Enjoy it while it lasts - 10 years from now all we will want to do is sit and hold them!

MamaMimi said...

Ok, I have taken a vote and the results are that I have the most beautiful & adorable grandchildren in the world! And yes I am posting this comment on both of your blogs! You guys did so well!!!!!