Saturday, August 22, 2009

Holmes County Fair 2009

Well we made it to the Holmes County Fair. I really didn't want to go but it was fun to see Avery enjoying herself and I didn't mind the distraction. She had a BLAST! She is just growing up too fast. She got to ride the rides this year and all by herself except I rode the carousel with her. I wasn't sure how'd she do since she never rode a ride in her life but she LOVED them. She loved all the animals again and couldn't get enough!




This nice girl let Avery pet her bunny.


Avery was so excited looking at and touching all the animals.




Yes the Holmes County Fair even had a camel.




Again she is so tickled at all the animals!










Aunt Jonna hung around with us for a bit and we saw a friend I went to school with and her daughter let Avery pet her horse then Avery asked to ride it!!!

She only got to sit on it and said "that was fun!"


So we thought we'd let her ride the ponies and she wasn't happy when the ride was over!


Then onto the dinosaurs. She loved it!


When we were riding the carosuel she kept saying "go higher horsey!"


Then onto the motorcycles. She had to sit in the back since she wasn't tall enough to ride in the front seat.

We ended the night with ice cream!! YUM!

1 comment:

Randy and Janna said...

Oh I wish we could have been there with you! Looks like a fun time! My kiddos would have loved it! I LOVE that pic of A in the stroller - so cute!