Friday, August 14, 2009

BIG Changes.........

Well as of Monday we will officially be landlords (or hope to be!) We had the opportunity to buy our neighbor's house. We signed the papers today but it won't be recorded until Monday. If you know of anyone that needs a house to rent send them our way :)
Picture of our rental......more pictures to come on the before and after of the inside.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know what a BIG girl I am.....I'm in my BIG girl room, I'm going potty more regularly AND I gave up my bottle (well I didn't mommy took it away...Avery was only getting one in morning and one at night but it was WAY past time for her to be off the bottle) AND her biggest BIG girl role yet...........................................






Isn't that so funny!! Mommy is having a baby 4.9.2010!! I'm 6 weeks today and feel fine, besides the "normal" symptoms but thank goodness so far no morning sickness (I didn't have any with Avery either). I had my 1st Dr.'s appt. last Fri. and have my next one on Sept. 3rd which they will do my 1st ultra sound to make sure the baby is ok! Needing every prayer I can get since you know the older women get the more negatives that are against us! Ok think that's all for now :)

2 comments:

Amy Loveday said...

WOW! Those ARE big changes. Congrats!!

Michele Patterson said...

How cool! Congrats you guys. Hope you continue to feel well. I'll be praying for you!