Sunday, August 31, 2008

Glenn Immel Forever in our Hearts!

Thank you everyone for the cards, calls, emails, texts, prayers and support during this sad time in our lives. I know my Gpa is where he wants to be in Heaven with his wife, but just sad and selfish for us to want him to be here with us. He was 85 and lived a good life. I'm proud to have called him my Gpa!

I'm also glad we lived close and got to see him often. His children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren made him so happy!



Here he is with Avery who was 9 days old.






Mom, Avery (2 1/2 mos.) and Gpa


Here he is at my baby shower last Sept.


Here he is with Avery who is 6 months old.


These are the most recent pictures I have of him.......in May of 2008 with Avery who was almost 11 mos. (I know the pictures say 2007 I had mom's camera and the year was set wrong).


He wanted to be there for her Bday party (June 2008) and Baptism (Aug. 2008) but was just too tired on those days. We love you and miss you!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To my Immel cousins, I am deeply sorry for your sadness. I do know dad's families all have been blessed with great families and wonderful experiences. I only found that Uncle Glenn had passed when I was doing some looking on the net for your mom. I did tell dad/mom. I think your mom's loss was the most painful to see him hear.
I am going to forward this page to the rest of the siblings and their lines.
my thoughts to each of you.
pj