Friday, August 22, 2008

Our Tomboy!

What a busy day! We ran to Canton to meet a guy to get our new wheels and tires for the jeep 35 inch tires with a 2.5" lift with no rocker guards makes it a little tough getting in for me, especially when I wear a skirt and when I have to put Avery in her car seat which is in the middle - I have to climb in the back to buckle her in! Jeep looks nice though.



Then daddy borrowed Pop-pop's tractor to even out our driveway. I wish I could have captured Avery's face when she saw the tractor for the 1st time......it was priceless! Avery was not afraid of it and as you can see wanted to walk right up to it while daddy was driving it!



Playing with her favorite toy......rocks! She started making this face tonight, so sweet! Then she always wants to share her rocks. Of course we had to swing.


Then Josh took the tractor back to Pop-Pop's and he gave Avery a ride......LOVED IT! Doesn't the tractor look nice? Pop-pop just washed and waxed it yesterday!





Then she had to torment the cat (and he his food!)......and go rock climbing :)


More of Mimi's pretty flowers.......These only bloom at night.


No comments: