Friday, August 15, 2008

Hair and Fair

So I got my hair done today by Lindsey Mays. I'm not sure I like it this dark. I wanted to go dark for the fall/winter season AND when I go dark I don't have to get it done as often :) Josh doesn't like it - he didn't say that but I know he likes blond hair. I guess when you haven't had it colored since May 2nd and the sun has bleached it out it's going to be shock to have it dark again. What do you think???????! Be honest! Lindsey said if it's too dark she'll put in some lighter hi-lites. I know it fades fast so I just may leave it.




After my hair appointment Avery, mom and I went to the Fair for lunch.

Daddy was hard at work in the Lion's Club Booth.


Avery saw the snow cone machine right beside the Lion's Club Booth and so Daddy had to get her one. This kid LOVES ice!


Mommy LOVES ice cream...........so does Avery :)


Then we stopped to look at some of the animals, and this nice man let Avery pet his Rooster. She was so tickled with herself.

No comments: