Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Projects!

I loved this idea from Pinterest.  This was my modified version, I used a canvas and glued burlap on it & painted it along with the clothes pins, hot glued the clothes pins on and cut out vinyl letters from my cricut.  It's actually full of missing socks right now :)

Another pinterest inspired craft!  They used cupcake holders which would have been A LOT easier but I couldn't find any that were just pink so I used tissue paper which I had to cut on all sides with a jagged scrapbook scissors, then I hot glued them onto the cardboard 5 I cut out.  Took forever but I LOVE how it turned out!


Mmmmmm pretzel bites these are sugar & cinnamon.  Got the recipe from Pinterest of course ;)


These are original.

So I thought of these on my own for Avery's Bday treats for school.  She LOVES pink and to have her nails painted and will be 5 so I had a hand cookie cutter so I thought why not make rice krispie treats with painted nails?!  I just melted white chocolate and added food coloring and pink sprinkles...she loved them!


So proud!!

I decided to make her teacher's gift and yes this is from pinterest.  It's a formula can, paint sticks, spray paint, glue and a sign.  1st measure how many you need and what length you want them to be and cut them.

Then I spray painted them.

Glued them on and added a sign I made this is the front.....ok so the plant doesn't fit but I didn't want to take it out of the original container since it's the end of school and she can use the container I made for whatever she wants too.

          This is the back.

No comments: