Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's starts with a B and ends in a Y!

Yup today was the day (HOORAY!) for our BIG ultrasound appointment. It was supposed to be on Monday when I saw my Dr. but they had to cancel the u/s appt and rescheduled it for today at 8AM! I also had to drink 32 oz of water (1 hour before) and hold my pee when I got up...didn't do either, pee'd in the morning I did drink 32 oz of water but not 1 hour before my appt! Good grief!









The u/s tech said I was scanning good and did what he had to do then FINALLY turned on the tv so we could see the baby. He said I was measuring 18 weeks and 5 days (no biggie), that the baby weighed 8oz and the heartbeat was 141 (it was 153 on Monday). He did see 2 lesions on the baby's brain but said they are NOTHING to worry about and 99% of them go away late in 2nd trimester or into 3 trimester and will probably have me back to recheck those around 28-29 weeks. Josh got to see the baby for the first time and the baby was VERY active. Avery said the appt. was boring but did smile when the u/s tech pointed out the baby's face, leg, foot, arm, hand and was sucking it's thumb at one point.



Pink or Blue.....we didn't want to know and u/s tech said even if we did you weren't cooperating! Baby had its legs crossed :) Ha! My guess is a girl.



So yes we are having a BABY - yes it starts with a B and ends in a Y!

1 comment:

Janna and Randy said...

Oh so sweet! So glad to see a new picture of little bubs!! My how you've grown little one!