Thursday, February 10, 2011

HelpHer!

Avery has always been a good little helper! But lately she is into helping with EVERYTHING!
Train them young! :) Almost 2 yrs old.



She was 2.25 yrs old here and she still loves to help me put clothes in the washer and dryer.



Helping me bake banana muffins.


Helping me pick up sticks. This was a year ago Jan. 21, 2010.


LOVES, LOVES, LOVES helping me cook!


Her latest task she took on and now thinks we need to do it every day is sweeping. With having a wood burner and a Daddy who eats popcorn almost every night we could be sweeping every day!


Love how she's getting into it :)


Again she loves to help me cook. She also loves to help me empty the dishwasher (so far she hasn't broke anything!), clean off the table, dress herself. I just wonder why it's so hard to get her to clean up her toys though.....hmmmmm.........It's fun having a helper!

No comments: