Monday, August 9, 2010

Avery's August so far.........

What a hot and humid summer it has been! We've had lots of great pool time at the Proper's and we can't THANK YOU enough!


Miss Avery decided to be a princess for about 1 minute :)
Avery enjoying our neighbor's dog Butch!








After her nap we headed up to Proper's for some swim, kitties and Mimi & Pop time!





I'm so glad she LOVES the water!


My FAVORITE picture!


Silly Avery! BUTT WHAT?!

Her reaction after being busted! :)


Brotherly-Sisterly love. They are getting SO big!


Josh spent Fri. night and Sat. morning fixing some things, washing, de-tarring, buffing and waxing my car. We got 2 new tires and new wheels put on Friday also. Starting to look nice!


After Church picture then to La Palma for lunch then to Proper's for more fun!

Proper Train!

Fun with Daddy and Pop-Pop!
Josh being his obnoxious self in the pool!

Avery's new trick!



Hummmmmmmming Bird!



LOVE IT! I guess I better I get it a lot! ;)

No comments: