Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to Avery!

Since we were leaving for vacation May 29th-June10th I let Avery open up some gifts a few days before we left, mostly clothes and activity stuff for vacation. Luckily I had decorated the house, wrapped all her gifts and bought everything I could before we left since we got home a day later on June 11th and had her party on Sat. June 12th in the evening! Thanks so much to my mom and mother-in-law for going to Rodhe's for me....that was a HUGE help to me!


This girl loves clothes (ya she gets it honestly ;) and apparently LOVES panties :) Too bad they were too big - she's a little peanut!




She LOVES her new book....it's a pretty cute book.



Her Birthday Invitation.


Avery thought her party/birthday would NEVER come! The day of her party and wants to help mommy with her rainbow dash cupcakes!

Avery and Nana.

Mimi and her beautiful GRANDdaughters.


Aunt Jonna and Sammie got to come for a bit.

Time to eat!

The boys....Daddy, Pop-Pop and uncle Brian.

Aunt Janna and kiddo's, Randy was working.



They do act like sisters, play nicely, some fighting and telling secrets!


Beechy's came too (we missed Krista though). Time for presents..............


Avery was so excited on her cards, cereal (yes cereal) and gum! Don't get me wrong she LOVED all her gifts/toys! She was a hoot to watch!





Happy Birthday Miss A! I love you!


Kason was happy with his party favor an airplane! Kaid got pink pom-pom's like. I wish I would have had my camera ready b/c Mr. Kason enjoyed those pom-poms too! :)


Janna snapped this picture and we captured a GREAT shot the first time....I just made a silly face behind her ;)


Miss Avery and all her bling that she was suppose to share!


The DAY of her Birthday:


The morning of her birthday she sang to Josh and I :)


Trying out one of her presents! I remember having one of these as a kid and loving it!


We went to Proper's for lunch and more swimming for the kids. They got to swim on Friday when we got back but I'm waiting on pictures from my Mother-in-Law :) Mr. Kason wasn't into swimming on Sunday but had just as much fun watching the girls.


Miss A's hands were a going!


Incoming!


Splash!

I love that she is progressing so well in the water!



MMMMM marshmallow pops from the night before.

Kason age 2 (June 23), Avery 3 (June 13) and Kaid 5 (March 18). Kaid seems so big compared to the little ones maybe b/c she is sticking her belly out! ha.aha.


Much needed rest after swimming :)


Avery, I can't believe you are 3!!!!!!!! I remember wishing you 3 mos when you were 1st born and now you are 3! I took you for your checkup on June 18 and you are 37 1/2" tall and 27 lbs!!! At age 2 you were 34 1/2" and 26lbs. 3 oz! The Dr. is a tad concerned about your weight and seeing it on paper I would be too but we know how ACTIVE you are and how well and much you eat. You are just going to be a petite lil thing! There is so much you learned in the last year and the things you say that I will record in your scrapbook. You continue to amaze me and I'm so blessed you are a such a happy go-lucky girl!

No comments: