Friday, May 21, 2010

Our Week in Review.............

Car show in Killbuck. Josh won a plaque for show winner. Our jeep is the one with the hood up and on the other Jeeps tire :)












Avery having fun on the pony.

Grady and Avery at the car show.
Went to Mimi and Pop Pop's on Sunday and I spotted this BIG feather.
Mimi had Kaid and Kason on and off all week so she kept Avery for part of the day Tues. and Wed. Mimi, Kaid and Kason met my mom and Avery at story hour and then they went to McD's for lunch. Guess Kason wouldn't come down by himself in a tunnel and Kaid talked Avery into going up and Avery got scared and wouldn't come down by herself (again) so Mimi to the rescue!



Then Thurs. night there was a jeep meeting so I offered to keep Payton so she wouldn't have to spend her time with the grown boys and plus Avery LOVES to play with her. They had a blast outside!






Our neighbors dog, Butch. The girls would run over to him, Avery would pet him then....


they would run and scream (oh my!) and giggle! Over and over again!



Thought this was a cute picture but too bad they were running so fast that I almost didn't capture them in the picture!


Then Friday morning mom took me down to get tickets for the circus (we only have one car right now) and talked me into staying for the tent raising before taking me to work, so I wasn't prepared and didn't have my camera with me....cell phone had to do.

The guys started raising part of the tent then.....

An elephant came in to help raise the main poles.


Avery and Natalie were waiving to the elephant...Avery wanted to ride it lol. So glad Jen and the girls were there.


Avery so excited to see the elephants AND her bff.


Us at the 4:30 show!


Mimi and Pop-Pop came with Kaid and Kason. Poor Kaid had quite a few meltdowns....think mommy and daddy being gone has taken its toll on her.


Avery enjoying the circus.


Well Kaid not so much....


Kason's first taste of cotton candy, that I know of. He LOVED it!


Think he loved his wipey even more....lol.


The 3 musketeers. Kaid was finally over her melt downs toward the end of the show. Best buds below!
























I always forget to video! This is at the end of the circus. What a great event to end our "circus" of a week!

No comments: