Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

What a great Mother's Day weekend it was! It started off at work on Friday morning, Ronda (my boss) got us a dozen chocolate covered strawberries from Coblentz Chocolates, then I treated her to an Italian sausage sandwich for lunch, when I picked up Avery at work she had gotten me a Gerber Daisy in a cute watering can, then when I got home Josh had a dozen roses for me, then we went to Proper's and we all three rode on the four wheeler and then Julia got me a James Dobson book "Bringing up Girls" and gave me some mushrooms then Hall's called and Avery and I went up and got another taste of mushrooms! I am truly blessed!




The most important thing she learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one! ~ Jill Churchill.


Pictures after Church, then we took mom out for lunch and we tried to get pictures outside but it was sooooo cold and windy!


Then later we headed to Proper's for Pizza Palor and DQ ice cream cake for Janna's Birthday. What a great weekend depsite the rainy, windy, sunny and cold weekend!


I cut about a half inch off Avery's hair a few weeks ago and decided that wasn't enough so I cut another 1.5" off plus underneath I cut her some fringe. It looks SO much better and I was looking back and I cut about 2" last May too :) As long as she can have a pony tail she is happy!

No comments: