Sunday, November 22, 2009

Avery's Christmas Pictures!

WOW!!! I can't believe it is that time of year for Christmas pictures!!! I was going to skip the pictures this year since I've been working outside the home more AND since I don't have any Christmas decorations up yet BUT I worked 2 more days this week at Homespun Treasures and Lois let me bring some Christmas decorations home to borrow :) I had the tree but I didn't want to dig all my stuff out just yet so I was very thankful that she let me do that AND that I decided NOT to skip the pictures this year since Avery did SO good. Now to decide I LOVE them all!!














Daddy told her to show him her sad face.




Not bad for doing them myself. I would have changed a few things like taking the date off the picture and rearranging some things but oh well I'm pretty darn happy with them!

No comments: