Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Avery's Big Girl Room Part 2...

The other morning Avery was naked girl for 2.5 hours and went to the potty so I decided to put BIG girl panties on.....you can see she's so proud but an hour later she wet them.......oh well keep trying :)



Avery's new sheet's and Quilt:

She said "thank you sooo much for my froggy sheets and my quilt is so pretty!" She is so sweet! Then last night when she went to bed she said "oh my new froggy sheets I love them!" (thanks again Nana for paying for my quilt!)





She loves her BIG girl room and I am so happy she does!

2 comments:

Randy and Janna said...

Oh she's so proud with her big girl panties! I say let her go in her panties a few times and she will realize what it feels like and not like it! Worked with Kaid! Also - LOVE her new bedspread and sheets - very cute and matches perfectly - you'd think you got them all at the same place! good eye! See you soon - and also still sending lots of hugs.

Jody Proper said...

Oh she was so proud of them and I guess I should keep putting them on her....now that I can concentrate on Avery I will :)

I loved the quilt too but wasn't sure if it was too much for her room but your mom said keep it and said the same thing you did....looks like you bought everything at one store! LOL 5 different stores! :)

Hugs are always welcome!!! Thanks!