Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fun Filled Fall Day!

Well it a was a nice NON-raining Fall day. Avery and I started the day off by going to my Dr's appt., then lunch at Wendy's, a little shopping at Elder-Beerman's, Freelander Park, quick stop at Proper's to hold the kitty, Walmart then home!


Thought I would do something fun and post my 36 week pictures of each pregnancy :)

Most people I'd say are guessing Boy, I've always thought boy (maybe b/c we want one) but a sister for Avery would be awesome too! Just getting anxious now with everyone guessing!






My appointment went well, butterball's heartbeat was 145 and she checked me, 1 cm dilated....9 more to go! :)


She's such a cutie!


Avery did SO good at the Dr's office and shopping so I surprised her with a our first trip to Freelander Park in Wooster, Ohio.




And of course we had to visit the kitties only to find one and later find out Spunk rode all the way from Proper's house to Church underneath a car and now his sister is missing!!!!! :(


Avery wanted a picture with all of us and this is the best I could do to get us all in the picture, my arms just aren't long enough!


An excited Miss A! She said she had the Best.Day.Ever! :) It was a fun girls' day with just her and I.

No comments: