Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Having *Snow* Much Fun!

Well another day home for me and no school for Avery today!! I've been going a little stir crazy since I haven't been working much BUT it's ok just focusing on counting my blessings and trying to make the most of each day! We got some snow yesterday late afternoon and more Tues. night so we got to go out and play in it! We were out almost an hour and had *SNOW* much fun :)


LOVE!


First time out in the snow to play this year.


She called her icicle a unicorn horn :)


Helping mommy put salt down on the sidewalks


Oh Avery was THRILLED when I told her she could play on her swing set!




Weeeeeeeee


Making snow angels.....she made 3 b/c she wanted to make a family....awwww HOW sweet is that?!


I told her she looked like Santa so she said "Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas!"


Love her face!


1 comment:

Janna and Randy said...

LOVE that first picture! But must admit as cute as that hat and scarf are I can't wait to see picutres of her in tank top and shorts again!