Sunday, November 28, 2010

Santa Claus came to Town...too early!

This post is out of order but I just couldn't post this BEFORE Thanksgiving even though it happened on Sat. November 20th. I couldn't believe it was time for Santa - technically he was a week earlier than last year ;) I made lunch for Mom and Avery and then we went to see the Pomerene Auxiliary Tree's that were decorated and of course Santa!


She wasn't afraid at all! :)




"I would like Snow White and a Barbie with a big pretend pony" (she saw at Kohl's)






Then later that night mom and Avery went to the Victorian House for the lighting of their trees and Santa was there again! Mom said Avery said "this Santa's face is fatter and not skinny like the other one"....mom said because he went home and ate too much lunch ;) Josh and I were at a Christmas Party.

No comments: