Saturday, July 3, 2010

Say a Prayer for Janna (and her Family too!)


For those of you who don't know this is my Sister-In-Law Janna. This past week she told us she's pregnant and for some reason again with complications! We can not seem to catch a break with our pregnancies! Please keep her in mind and say a prayer for her and also her family. To see the details go to the right hand side of my blog, under blogs I follow click on Mast's and that will take you to her blog. Thank you! Love you Janna!

2 comments:

Randy and Janna said...

Thanks Jody for all the prayers. There are no more little angels for mom to buy... so that is a good sign for both of us, right? :) Oh and BTW - I could have found a better picture for you to use. haha

Jody Proper said...

She couldn't find an Angel for my last miscarry and I told her I hope that was a good sign since I don't want her buying anymore for me or for you!!!

Still praying :) Ahhh the pic is beautiful!