Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Avery's Activities with Nana

I was so bummed when I called the Library to see if they still had story hours on Weds and due to budget cuts that program ended......so I was coming home from grocery shopping and I always read what the Baptist Church sign (love their sayings!) and low and behold it said "Story Hour on Wed. 11-12". I also saw it in the paper then. So I told mom to call and reserve a spot for Avery and so they went to their first Story/Craft hour last Wed. and had a GREAT time!!! Avery is always so excited to tell me all about her day and now I can't wait till she starts pre-school! Mom said they do a GREAT job at story hour.

Avery's bird feeder she made at story hour.


Avery just being silly with Nana's "clothes" ;)



Her favorite thing to do at Nana's.



My little Tomboy ;)


At story hour today mom said they had week old ducklings and Avery was SO excited! I'm so glad mom took her camera!


Not afraid at all of animals (NEVER has been!)

Singing. Avery just loves story hour. She makes some of the neatest crafts too while she is there! I haven't gotten to see Avery yet since her Mimi picked her up after work and I can't wait to hear all about her day!

No comments: