Saturday, October 17, 2009

My 40th Bday Celebrations!!

What a great Birthday weekend I had! I usually dread my birthday and I don't know this year I didn't. Had a FABULOUS time on Friday night and Saturday night. Sushi has been on my bucket list and I wanted to take some people who are experienced in sushi so I thought of Jill, Judy and Jonna....Michelle and Betty got to come too. We went to Wasabi in Canton and had a ball!!! Thanks again Judy you are the best!


Waiting on our table...anticipation!

My Aunt Judy, cousin Michelle, her mom and my Aunt Betty and my sister Jonna.


They stuffed us in a corner! ha!
Enjoying a Birthday Drink :)
Sushi! Bring it on! I liked all of them except the one closest to me and NO this wasn't ALL for me either! I also tried seaweed salad...yuk and squid salad...yum!
We also did the hibachi grill. Our chef was annoying after a while with the "woo-woo's and mami's got a big mouth, mami like that, mami this mami that, mami give me your number!"
Then Jill had said they will shoot saki in your mouth and I waited and waited and waited and finally asked for it and I thought he'd NEVER stop squirting!
My cousin Jill's turn....Love it!
Jonna's turn!
After getting soaked with saki!
Michelle's turn! Dripping off her chin :)

Gas to Canton......$20.00
Food/Drinks/tip......a lot
Jonna and Michelle laughing the entire night.....PRICELESS!
Trying to catch food in her mouth the chef was flipping to us!


Happy Birthday to Jonna and Me! Her bday is Nov. 19.....yes do the math we are 11 mos and 1 day apart!



I made pumpkin bars for my Bday "cake"....Avery had to be the taste tester :)

hmmmm.....what's this???!
Yummy frosting!!
Then Saturday night went out with Williams and Rowe's to Massillon and had dinner at Menches Bros. then back to Holmesville Inn (Paul and Tina William's own the bar).
Birthday Buddies! Happy 30th Bday to Josh Landfair in Oct. 20!
My friends, Michele, Ronda and Lisa came out for a bit to help me celebrate and welcome me into the 40 club....well Lisa won't be the BIG 40 till May 2010 :)
Tina, me and Stacy......EVERY picture Josh took of us was blurry!

Ahhhh the Rowe's....Love Them!
Then Sunday was my actual Birthday.........

Avery couldn't wait to sing, blow out my candles and eat some cake!

1 comment:

Randy and Janna said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! Love all the pictures catching the stuff in your mouth! Once again - Happy Birthday sis!