Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Avery's in her BIG girl room!

Well I finally finished cleaning the spare room out MINUS my clothes :( washed her sheets and made her bed in time for nap time!! Daddy read to her, Mommy read to her and then I laid with her for about 10 mins. then I told her Mommy is going to go work and you need to take a nap.....that last about 2 mins. so I put her back in bed and tell her NOT to get up till she wakes up and she said "ok, nite...nite"....so far so good! :) I know it was time but just didn't want to give up that room....selfish...YES!! lol.





She's pretending to be sleeping..........it's been 15 mins and I still haven't heard her NOR has she gotten up let's hope this works and then I'll be kicking myself I didn't do this a long time ago!! Yea she did it went to sleep on her own!! She only slept an hour then but I'll take it...she's working on her incisors and has had a temp yesterday and today.

1 comment:

Randy and Janna said...

Yay for you Avery!! I hope she does great and hope she stays in there ALL NIGHT LONG!! You're a big girl.