Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Outside World and Caught in the Act!

The weather is FINALLY nice to go outside! Avery would be outside 24/7!


My pretty and wonderful smelling hyacinth (I think that's what it is ;)


Avery still loves smelling the flowers.

Avery going down the slide by herself for the 1st time.....
weeeee....she loved it!


And she still loves, loves, loves her swing!!

So excited to get her "colors" out (that's what she calls chalk, crayons, etc). See mouth open and arms flapping! ;)


Our art work.


She says "messy hands" after coloring with the chalk.


Of course she finds the ONLY puddle of water!

Eating a beef stick....I know she's not right!

So I catch Avery in the act of crawling up on the table and drinking my water!!
So pleased with herself!

Again, mouth open arms flapping......equals EXCITED AVERY!!!

No comments: