Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Potty Time!

Ok so I'm giving Avery her bath tonight and she is being silly sticking her face in the bubbles so I go and get my camera.......then she says "stinky"......SO......



I plop her on the potty and she didn't like it at first (looks concerned ;).......but went stinkies IN THE POTTY....yea Avery THEN....



back in the tub and then she looks at me and says "Mom, Potty" so back on and she went AGAIN! So pleased with herself this time. I guess potty training has begun....I know this is one step forward and ten backwards ;)

2 comments:

Randy and Janna said...

Yay Avery!!! I'm SO proud of you! You're gonna be a big girl!

Jody Proper said...

Avery has been doing very well about going potty if she is taking a bath......she'll tell me potty at least 2-3 times and always goes :) But if we are not in the bath tub she never tells me she has to go potty which is ok.