Sunday, October 5, 2008

Antique Festival!

These were all the pictures I took. I was trying to take pictures, video Avery, watch the parade, dodge the candy that was being thrown and deal with the stupid bees!! Avery wasn't as into the parade as I thought she'd be......she had a busy and long day with Beechy's the day before and we had to wake her up from her nap to watch the parade. Her hi-lite was my Aunt's puppy and when Pop-Pop came by in the parade and Avery wanted to go with him so she did - so technically she was in her 1st parade :)


On our way to Hall's house


Mimi feeding her nummy, nummy raisins ok it was a tootsie roll Mimi informed me :) Even more nummy, nummy!


Avery with Cousin Nathan (Sammie was also in the parade)


Avery, Nathan, my mom Nancy and my cousin's lil girl, Aila


My mom, Avery and Aunt Jonna


Uncle Donnie, Daddy and Josh Landfair taking in the parade


Avery loved my Aunt's puppy, Abby. She was cute but no thanks on having one.

Kissy, Kissy!

1 comment:

MamaMimi said...

That is ok Avery, we will just let mommy think that you were eating raisins....we both know you were really eating a Tootsie Roll! : )